post Apr 26 2012, 08:53 PM
Post #1

Everyones Bitch!
Group Icon
Group: Assistants
Member No.: 14,314

Ok this is basically what you'll need:

A way to copy and write data to your sd card from your pc

Internet access on your wii if you're going to be downloading a lot of stuff like emulators.

Now let me start off by saying that i am not responsible if you brick your wii but of course i will try and help you unbrick it if you do (because i'm a nice guy)

Ok the first thing you do is find the mac address on your wii by doing this Wii settings (bottom left round button), select internet on page two, then select console information and you will find your mac address.

Go to http://please.hackmii.com/ click 4.3U if you're in the US 4.3E if you're in Europe, 4.3J if you're in Japan, 4.3K if you're in Korea. Type in your wii's mac address bundle the hackmii installer. Type in the two words and cut the red wire.

No plug in your SD card to your computer. Now this wii will probably be staying in your wii so format it to FAT or FAT32.

Extract the content of the letterbomb zip folder you downloaded to the root of the SD card. Now take the Sd card from your computer take it over to the wii put it in the wii.

Now depending on the timezone you should be looking at a fay or two days ago and it'll stand out cos its a red envelope with a little bomb kind of sticking out. So click that it'll say run boot.elf or something along those lines the rest of the instructions are on screen install Homebrew channel and hackmii.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT'S WHY IM WRITING IN BIG CAPITALS DO NOT RUN A NINTENDO UPDATE AFTER HACKING YOUR WII THIS COULD RESULT IN BRICKING AND AS OF NOW I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIX THAT.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bearsfan
post May 29 2012, 09:15 PM
Post #2

Uploader Of Horror
Group Icon
Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 800

I used this for my Wii worked awesome not a problem also install wiimc and you can watch burned movies also on your wii

--------------------

+Quote Post
Josohn
post Jun 6 2012, 08:13 PM
Post #3

Everyones Bitch!
Group Icon

QUOTE (bearsfan @ May 30 2012, 03:15 AM) *
I used this for my Wii worked awesome not a problem also install wiimc and you can watch burned movies also on your wii

Glad to hear it man.

Yes this is very good if you have a wii made before 2009 i think after that they fixed the exploit i got mine the first week it camne out but yeno the disc tray broke woops :/

+Quote Post
Last One
post Feb 19 2013, 09:27 PM
Post #4

Change the World
Group Icon
Group: Uploaders
Member No.: 59,087

Do you know how to put full games on the system for free. Like Mario Kart?

--------------------

In Death Note the antagonist L's name (L) stands for Last One, meaning nobody will ever understand or surpass him.
I am L.
I am Engic.
I am the Last One.

TH

+Quote Post
Josohn
post Feb 20 2013, 02:44 PM
Post #5

Everyones Bitch!
Group Icon

yeah basically once you do this you have the homebrew channel which lets you download homebrew straight to the wii just download an iso player and an iso from a site or by torrent put it on a usb or sd card open it with the homebrew applicatiopn you downloaded and you can play it i havent done that yet i really just use it for emulators but i'm sure its simple enough for you to do.

+Quote Post
Last One
post Mar 23 2013, 01:29 PM
Post #6

Change the World
Group Icon
Group: Uploaders
Member No.: 59,087

QUOTE (Josohn @ Feb 20 2013, 03:44 PM) *
yeah basically once you do this you have the homebrew channel which lets you download homebrew straight to the wii just download an iso player and an iso from a site or by torrent put it on a usb or sd card open it with the homebrew applicatiopn you downloaded and you can play it i havent done that yet i really just use it for emulators but i'm sure its simple enough for you to do.

Cool, now I just have to find an ISO player.

--------------------

In Death Note the antagonist L's name (L) stands for Last One, meaning nobody will ever understand or surpass him.
I am L.
I am Engic.
I am the Last One.

TH

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jun 1 2013, 12:42 PM
Post #7

Josohn's other bitch
Group Icon
Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 60,265

QUOTE (Last One @ Mar 23 2013, 09:29 PM) *
QUOTE (Josohn @ Feb 20 2013, 03:44 PM) *

Cool, now I just have to find an ISO player.

You can just use usb loader and put games onto a usba nd play them tongue.gif Easier

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins